Please view the below steps to assist you with how to register online.
Individual Online Registration
Steps to register online as an athlete, coach or judge:
- Click on the link http://sasaff.softserv.co.za/SASAFF_Registration_2017.php or copy and paste it into your web browser.
- When the application (website) opens, enter your ID number in order to start the process. Ensure that you enter your ID number correctly without any spaces.
- Ensure that you attach all your necessary documentation: ID / Profile Photo, ID document and Proof of payment.
– ID Photo – is suitable size (+/- 500kb) and is a head and shoulders pic as this will be used for your SASAFF membership form
– ID Document – a neat photo, screenshot or electronic version (under 1mb)
– Proof of Payment – a neat photo, screenshot or electronic version (under 1mb)
- Complete all the required fields to the best of your ability.
- In order to complete the application, you will need to sign the form electronically. Ensure to complete the following steps:
(a) Select who is completing the form
(b) Use your mouse (PC), finger (tablet or smartphone) or stylus (smart-device) to “draw” your signature in the dotted box. Click on “reset signature” should you wish to re-do your autograph or “confirm” to continue.
(c) Below the signature box fill in the name of the person that is completing the online form.
(d) Finally, click “send” to complete your online application.
- You will be directed to a “Success” page stating that your online application has been sent. Should you receive any errors during your online application, please refresh the page, re-enter your ID number and continue where you left off. The system will save your data as you input it.
NB: Ensure that you have an up-to-date web browser to assist with a hassle free registration experience.
Member Online Registration: http://sasaff.softserv.co.za/SASAFF_Registration_2017.php
Club Online Registration: http://sasaff.softserv.co.za/sasaffClubReg.php